[Wikinews-l] 回复: Re: FW: [Foundation-l] [Announcement] French lawsuitagainst WMF won incourt

tianna1121 at gmail.com tianna1121 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 02:21:03 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guillaume Paumier" <guillom.pom at gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 19:40:31 +0100
ReplyTo: wikinews-l at lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikinews-l] FW: [Foundation-l] [Announcement] French lawsuitagainst WMF won incourt

Hello,

On 11/2/07, Brian McNeil <brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org> wrote:
Anyone from fr.wikinews subscribed?

I'm subscribed but not really active on wikinews :)

Sorry for those who initially saw this on foundation-l, but I believe that
at the very least fr.wikinews.org should cover this.

I've echoed your call on the local village pump :

http://fr.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:Salle_caf%C3%A9#Wikimedia_Foundation_gagne_un_proc.C3.A8s_en_France

OTOH, I'm not totally convinced that Wikinews could, as Florence suggests,

work with a BLP policy as strict as that on Wikipedia.

I don't think Wikinews really needs this. This message is probably more aimed at Wikipedia projects.

--

Guillaume Paumier
[[m:User:guillom]]