[Wikinews-l] from wikizine - the italian wikinews managed to get a cool interview

bawolff bawolff+wn at gmail.com
Wed May 30 23:42:32 UTC 2007

the Italian wikinews managed to get a cool interview (I'm assuming, I
can't read the language), I thought I'd post it here, as we should
spread around news like this to all the different language wikinews's
imo, to celebrate when cool things happen. Anyways congrats to the IT
wikinews:

[Wikimedia IT] -  Wikimedia Italia is working on an agreement to obtain part of
the image archive of Società Geografica Italiana. SGI is one of the most
important and respected geographical institutes of the world. Founded in 1867,
the Society owns thousands of precious historic volumes, maps and a huge
archive of photos related to colonialism and the XX century's explorations. On
Friday May 18, some members of it.wiki met Franco Salvatori, president of
Società Geografica Italiana. The meeting resulted in an exclusive interview
for IT Wikinews.
http://it.wikinews.org/wiki/La_Societ%C3%A0_della_Geografia