[Wikinews-l] Organizing work on bots

bawolff bawolff+wn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 04:09:24 UTC 2007

On Dec 23, 2007 8:33 AM, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is perlwikipediabot, too. And I saw at Wikiversity that someone
> were made a simple bot in C#. So, your knowledge of VB.NET may be
> useful for making bots, too.

If you're looking for C#, don't forget about the wikinewsbot framework
- http://tiredbrain.com/wikinews/wikinewsbot/

As far as presentation goes. For a lot of these things, (like weather
and economic things), we used to have bots for them, with very nice
presentations, and then the bots were discontinued for one reason or
another, but its worth looking into how they used to be presented.

-bawolff