[Wikinews-l] Board expands number of seats

Jason Safoutin jason.safoutin at wikinewsie.org
Sun Dec 23 02:01:21 UTC 2007

from Foundation-l:

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 10:47:30 +0100
From: Florence Devouard <anthere at anthere.org>
Subject: [Foundation-l] [Announcement] board expansion
To: foundation-l at lists.wikimedia.org

Dear community

The board recently passed a resolution, which you will find below

In the aftermath of the resignation of Michael Davis (effective october
31th, 2007) and Erik Mo?ller (effective december 15th, 2007), the board
confirms its will to replace the two former board members, as well as
its committment to expand the number of members on the board of
directors at the earliest convenience, up to a number of 11 members
maximum. Due to its commitment to involve members from the community, at
least half of the new members will be appointed for a term ending at the
next board elections, in june 2008.

Florence

Message: 2