[Wikinews-l] #wikinews channel guidelines

Paul Williams paul at skenmy.com
Sat Dec 8 21:17:48 UTC 2007

Thunderhead wrote:

> The last time that we discussed our IRC channel, we didn't
> really come up with a formal consensus for our IRC channel
> guidelines. I think that we should come up with a formal decision
> about our channels and status.

We don't need no steenkin' guidelines! In all honesty, the channel runs
pretty fine as it is. Introducing guidelines will introduce
rules-lawyers. Currently - consensus rules, and that's how it should
stay IMHO. Ops are there to maintain the peace if anything happens.

of conversation
because it disrupts the flow
I don't top post

~ Paul Williams