[Wikiml-l] Fwd: Free Software Free Society Conference at Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala

V K Adarsh adarshpillai at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 02:08:58 UTC 2008

i ll attend and already registered via fsfs website.
Hope we can use the media as well to popularise the malayalam wikipedia and
other wiki ventures

2008/11/27 Shiju Alex <shijualexonline at gmail.com>

> Hello All,
>
> Please see the below mail from Jimmy.
>
> Jimmy and two others from Wikimedia foundation are attending the Free
> Software Conference at Thiruvananthapuram.
>
> Please make sure maximum Wikipedians are attending the panel discussion at
> the free software conference on 11th December.
>
> We will be having a meeting with Jimmy and others on the same day. We may
> not get another oppurtunity to meet the people from Wikimedia foundation in
> the near future. So please send across the names of the people who are
> attending the conference on 11th December.
>
> Regards
> Shiju Alex

sincerely yours

V K Adarsh
Off: Lecturer, Dept:of Mechanical Engineering,Younus college of Engg &
Technology,Kollam-10
& web admin of http://urjasamrakshanam.org

Res: 'adarsh',Vazhappally,Umayanalloor P.O ,Kollam
Mob: 093879 07485  blog: www.blogbhoomi.blogspot.com
Environment friendly Request:
"Please consider your environmental responsibility and don't print this
e-mail unless you really need to"

Save Paper; Save Trees