[Wikimedia ZA] Draft Documents for Wikimedia ZA chapter

Achal Prabhala aprabhala at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 10:30:53 UTC 2010

Congratulations - and echoing Ian, thank you Kerryn and Tobias.

Ian, I was just wondering - in addition to comments and suggestions on
the whole document - are there any particular points (such as the number
of Directors of the company) that aren't yet fixed in these documents,
that you want to canvass opinion on? If you had a list of such things
and put them out, that would make it easy for the community to
participate in the decision-making, I think.

Also, is the procedure for general comments that we voice them here on
this list - i.e. are you going to accumulate and act on suggestions?

Cheers,
Achal