[Wikimedia Kenya] African Incubator.

stephen wanjau wanjaustev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 09:55:19 UTC 2011

2011/11/4 Jon Harald Søby <jhsoby at gmail.com>

> Hi Stephen,
>
> This seems like a very interesting project. Do you know where they are
> doing the pilot test?
> If a volunteer is online then I would love to help with this. If you have
> to be there in person it might be

    difficult for me to help at the moment, hehe.

Hello,

Thank you for expressing interest in this. I will have a discussion with
the project organizers and get back to you with more details.

IMO, I believe there must be a way through which you can offer support
remotely.

best,
Stephen

iwanjau.blogpost.com  |  @uwanja  <https://twitter.com/#%21/uwanja> |