[Wikimedia Kenya] WikiSaturday

Abbas Mahmood abbasjnr at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 10:38:56 UTC 2011

Hi folks,
I just had a private email exchange with Oliver in which I suggested the idea of having a WikiSaturday where we all meet on the last Saturday of the month at iHub and do some editing of Wikipedia. I think that this will be of great help to all of us since personally, i haven't edited Wikipedia for a while now since I'm pre-occuppied with chapter stuff, but when we are all together, it'll give me a sense of motivation to edit more :)
Looking forward to receiving your feedback.
Regards,

Abbas Mahmood
t | +254722215101
f | www.facebook.com/abbasjnr
s | abbasjnr
Wikimedia Kenya Member

"Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge. That's our commitment."

Please donate: http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate/Now/en