[Wikimediaindia-l] Design for Wikipdia India sites

Subhashish Panigrahi psubhashish at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 05:24:54 UTC 2012

And few points I would like to add:

When the new user land up in this page;
1. Where does he finds the link "HOW TO EDIT WIKIPEDIA"?
2. How he/she can learn "HOW TO SIGN UP AND BECOME AN USER"?
3. The user should not keep on visiting 2/3 pages to search where he can
know about Wikipedia.

IMO though the site is specifically about WMIN but the focus is to bring
new users into the Wikipedia initiative, so the core message "LETS EDIT
WIKIPEDIA" should be very clearly visible in all the the pages wikimedia.in,
wiki.wikimedia.in and blog.wikimedia.in as a link which has instructions
for him to learn.

Best
Subha

Wikimediaindia-l at lists.wikimedia.org
To subscribe from the list / change mailing preferences visit