[Wikimediaindia-l] Help needed for Wiki Academy in Kolkata

Sucheta Ghoshal sucheta.ghoshal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:14:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

We are having a Wiki Academy for the first time in Kolkata at Netaji
Subhash Engineering College . We would appreciate to have any kind of help
to make this Wiki Academy a successful event, as of now We are looking for
person who is willing to speak on the technical aspects of Wikipedia ( More
specifically "How a developer can contribute to the Meta-Wiki Source Code).
Since it is an engineering college,and we are hosting it as a college event
only so Technical part is necessary according to the students concerned.
Please help us.

Regards,
Sucheta Ghoshal