[Wikimediaindia-l] FOSS and Wikipedia

Debanjan Bandyopadhyay debastein at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 18:06:15 UTC 2012

Excuse me for commenting here, I am not a techie, hence I assume, it might
not be the best place for me to comment, but after so many discussion over
FOSS or not, (yes, I googled what is FOSS) and I just want to know, is this
discussion really necessary?

Is it really necessary to get into long drawn discussions as to whether it
is FOSS or not? I may be out of place, hence, please Assume Good Faith. I
just wanted to know the relevance.

--
Regards,
Debanjan*

- Lets make this world a better and more informative place*