[Wikimediaindia-l] [Wikimedia-IN-PUN] Report on Wikipedians participation in CMDA IT Expo, 2011- (15 to 18 Dec. 2011)

Asaf Bartov abartov at wikimedia.org
Wed Jan 4 19:51:16 UTC 2012

Thank you, Sudhanwa, for this detailed and inspiring report.  As you say,
it sounds like very good value for the time and money invested.  I hope the
community makes the most of this by effectively following up with those 250
interested folks.

I have taken the liberty of sharing the heartwarming quotation of the child
with our international colleagues on the "Internal" mailing list. :)

Cheers,

   Asaf
--
    Asaf Bartov