[Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd: [Wikimedia-IN-PUN] Fwd: Wikimedia India: Wikipedia Takes Ahmedabad, January 2012

Noopur noopur.raval at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:47:10 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Noopur <noopur.raval at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-IN-PUN] Fwd: [Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia India:
Wikipedia Takes Ahmedabad, January 2012
To: Ashwin Baindur <ashwin.baindur at gmail.com>
wikimedia-in-pun at lists.wikimedia.org>

Thanks Ashwin for your constant support and positive leadership. We were
already thinking of how to not let this buzz down. We are planning
something slightly more amateurish on this article list issue. Maybe
something like a COTM but where we can educate new users. Keep them
suggestions coming, please :)

To all,
I am indebted to Kartik for his poking, prodding and unfailing support
throughout our event. So, whenever you do criticize/suggest things, do
remember that it is *people *who make events or wikipedia work. And, people
are more than just their affiliations to communities. So, let's not please
be unfairly rude or critical of anybody's good efforts :)

Thanks again,
Noopur
(PS. Photos still flowing in, any help with categorizing is appreciated) :)

Noopur Raval
Student
Arts and Aesthetics
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi