[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia India: Wikipedia Takes Ahmedabad, January 2012

Pradeep Mohandas pradeep.mohandas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 06:39:33 UTC 2012

hi,

Sudhanwa, Frankly, it is because these professionals do not bandy
their professions/work around unnecessarily when not needed and not
central to the conversation.

Thanks Kartik, for the translation. I see you had some trouble getting
pics of the station. This is strange since people take pics of CST,
Mumbai without any restriction - even inside it. Strange, that!

Pradeep
User:Prad2609

--
Pradeep Mohandas