[Wikimediaindia-l] Please suggest/vote for Collaboration of the Month for January 2012 on English Wikipedia

Ashwin Baindur ashwin.baindur at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:23:28 UTC 2012

This month, we have the opportunity of choosing two articles for the
WikiProject India Collaboration of the Month (abbreviated as INCOTM).

Vide the discussion on India Noticeboard, we need to choose one article to
improve/develop and one former Good Article/Featured Article which will
have to be improved and restored to GA/FA status by improving it and making
it undergo the process thereby restoring it to its previous status.

Please have a look and vote here without fail :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Noticeboard_for_India-related_topics#Vote_for_INCOTM_of_the_Month

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur