[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia India: Wikipedia Takes Ahmedabad, January 2012

Hisham hisham at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 3 14:45:02 UTC 2012

Thanks for sharing this, Anirudh.  Thank you all - Noopur, Anirudh, Srikeit, Aviral, Khayal, Yash, Konarak, Smit, Karthik, Chirag, Arnav and the other members of the >75 gang (75???  WOW!!!).

This is amazing. There's a treasure trove of stuff here from the pictures of Gandhi's room to Chaniya Choli sellers and to the 25 pictures you can choose from to add to the Law Garden article on Wikipedia!  oh, and thank you for a dhokla one!

Noopur: Thank you!  You're a star!

Best

hisham