[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikipedia Workshop Mumbai 2

Aditya Sengupta apsengupta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:41:21 UTC 2012

Controversial perhaps- but I think it's pretty important they learn the
principles here.

I am aware of quite a few PR and SMM agencies that edit Wikipedia and they
are generally quite unaware about the principles- and end up being a bigger
burden than they would otherwise have been had they known the process ahead
of time.

I welcome this endeavour by P. and Moksh.

I have three suggestions for inclusion here, based on recent experiences:
copyrights/copyvio, notability; and some emphasis on verifiability.