[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikipedia Workshop Mumbai 2

wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 07:23:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

This is to inform you that Moksh and I have been invited to conduct a
one hour workshop this Friday, 6 January 2012 at Text100, a PR firm (who were media
partners at WCI 2011). This will be at their Mumbai office and will be
relayed live to all their offices across India and possibly other
countries as well.

We will be talking about the Wikipedia Philosophy/5 Pillars,
Reliable sources, editing tutorial and COI - what to avoid etc. Any suggestions on other inclusions would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,