[Wikimediaindia-l] [Press]: DNA : "Wikimedia Commons to feature more of Ahmedabad"

Anirudh Bhati anirudhsbh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 09:33:31 UTC 2012

Hi Noopur,

Lodewijk suggested that we use a maintenance category for proper
organization.  Naveen has created a special category for this event.  Can
you please update our fliers, if you already haven't done so?

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_takes_Ahmedabad_1

Yours sincerely,

Anirudh Bhati

+855 975 529 803