[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikipedia India Education Program Updates

Gautam John gautam at prathambooks.org
Tue Sep 27 07:44:54 UTC 2011

On 27 September 2011 13:09, Nitika <ntandon at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> 1. We conducted over 11 sessions in different classes to address the issue
> of copyright violations to make sure that students understand the gravity of
> this issue.

Great! Would it be possible to share the material used for this
please? Also, the Chapter recently conducted a session on this in
Bangalore - they haven't been able to put the video up but there was
one good session on academia, plagiarism and copyright. Also, Pranesh
at CIS and Danish at ALF are good people to speak to, in general.

> 5.  You can check out some of the other well written articles by the
> students:

Some of these are pretty good!

Thank you, Nitika.

Best,