[Wikimediaindia-l] [WMIN-Members] Re: Wikimedia India - AGM and Election Results

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 18:42:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

Tinu has already expressed everything that I wanted to say.

So, in the typical wikipedia style, I will just say +1 to Tinu's mail. :-)

Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement !!

Best regards
-Sudhanwa

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 9:55 AM, CherianTinu Abraham
<tinucherian at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to thank everyone who had supported and encouraged us to take
> up this position. I would also like to thank the outgoing EC members for
> their hard work and leadership especially during the most difficult times.
> My hearty congratulations to the other newly elected members, Naveen and
> Sudhanwa.
> We understand the enormity of the tasks that lie ahead and we hope to live
> up to the expectations.
> For those you couldn't make it to the committee, this does mean that your
> valuable contributions are going unappreciated or undermined. What more was
> important was our participation & willingness to stand up and support the
> movement than winning this elections. I would sincerely request you to
> continue supporting & helping the chapter, regardless of official position
> or not.
> Building the wiki community in India remains our top most priority, working
> along with the Foundation , India office and the vibrant Wiki community of
> India.
> We are strongly committed to the smooth functioning of the Wikiconference
> Mumbai and extends our continued full support both as a part of the board
> and individual capacities.
> We understand that the journey from here is not going to be easy but we can
> reach better success with your continued support and encouragement.
> Thanks again.
> Regards
> Tinu Cherian
>
> On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 6:48 PM, Gautam John <gautam at prathambooks.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Everyone:
>>
>> Just to say that the AGM is over as are the EC Elections. The results
>> are as below:
>>
>> Naveen Francis
>> Sudhanwa Jogalekar
>> Tinu Cherian
>>
>> More here along with the reports presented:
>> http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Announcements/AGM_and_EC_Elections
>>
>> We'd like to thank the Nominations Committee and everyone else who
>> contributed to making this a success.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Gautam
>> ________
>> http://blog.prathambooks.org/p/social-media.html

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.