[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia India - AGM and Election Results

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 04:25:08 UTC 2011

I would like to thank everyone who had supported and encouraged us to take
up this position. I would also like to thank the outgoing EC members for
their hard work and leadership especially during the most difficult times.

My hearty congratulations to the other newly elected members, Naveen and
Sudhanwa.
We understand the enormity of the tasks that lie ahead and we hope to live
up to the expectations.

For those you couldn't make it to the committee, this does mean that your
valuable contributions are going unappreciated or undermined. What more was
important was our participation & willingness to stand up and support the
movement than winning this elections. I would sincerely request you to
continue supporting & helping the chapter, regardless of official position
or not.

Building the wiki community in India remains our top most priority, working
along with the Foundation , India office and the vibrant Wiki community of
India.

We are strongly committed to the smooth functioning of the Wikiconference
Mumbai and extends our continued full support both as a part of the board
and individual capacities.

We understand that the journey from here is not going to be easy but we can
reach better success with your continued support and encouragement.

Thanks again.

Regards
Tinu Cherian