[Wikimediaindia-l] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Srikanth Lakshmanan srik.lak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 08:31:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 13:51, Arun Ganesh <arun.planemad at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can mailman not be configured to automatically reject such mails? There has
> to be someone somewhere on the wikimedia tech team who can fix this.

Yes, this problem exists across lists, the solution given was list owners to
contact the folks and get the ID removed from profiles. I did first time,
this is second time, I dont know how many more folks have it Linkedin uses
the primary email if invitee in header so may by pass. I think this will
happen only if the invitee is also a member of list.

Regards
Srikanth.L