[Wikimediaindia-l] STOP EMAIL TO Y. G. NEVREKAR. RE: Academy. Workshop and Mumbai Meetup - September/October schedule

yeshavant nevrekar yeshavant at live.in
Sat Sep 3 06:46:52 UTC 2011

1.  SIR, I HAD MADE SOME INQUIRY REGARDING LECTURE IN UR PROGRAMS BUT SAME NOT POSSIBLE.
2. I AM NOW GETTING DAILY OVER 20 EMAILS FROM WIKIMEDIA MEMBERS. I AM NOT MEMBER AND WISH ALL U KINDLY STOP EMAILS TO ME AS I HAVE NO CONCERN WITH THEM.

3. KINDLY ADVISE ALL UR MEMBERS AND OBLIGE.
THANK U
YESHAVANT NEVREKAR9869544005