[Wikimediaindia-l] Mullaperiyar Dam article on English Wikipedia - Collaboration sought

Pradeep Mohandas pradeep.mohandas at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 14:35:49 UTC 2011

hi,

I hope the Tamil and Malayalam wikipedia communities also take this forward within themselves. The only other language that this article is in is French. If there are people who know the language and contribute to that Wikipedia, they might also be interested?

Thanks Srikanth (Rsrikanth05), also for suggesting that I nominate this article for COTM. Also, thank Ashwin for then cleaning up the COTM pages and sending out an email to this list.

warm regards,
Pradeep

User:Prad2609