[Wikimediaindia-l] Death and Post-mortem of Indian Education Program pilot

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 13:03:15 UTC 2011

Since you people are playing with numbers:

In Brazil program  - page:
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Wikimedia_Brasil_Educa%C3%A7%C3%A3o-
the CA is
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usu%C3%A1rio:OTAVIO1981 and his edits are:

Total editcount: 14346

Main 5455 38.02%  Talk 1544 10.76%  User 299 2.08%  User talk 1004 7%
Project 2305 16.07%  Project talk 586 4.08%  Image 20 0.14%  Template 655
4.57%  Template talk 24 0.17%  Help 8 0.06%  Category 711 4.96%  Category
talk 1 0.01%Source:
http://toolserver.org/~vvv/yaec.php?user=OTAVIO1981&wiki=ptwiki_p

The OA - yours truly - have this edit count:

Total editcount: 44979

Main 18984 42.21%  Talk 1605 3.57%  User 1557 3.46%  User talk 7365 16.37%
Project 7440 16.54%  Project talk 706 1.57%  Image 43 0.1%  MediaWiki 122
0.27%  MediaWiki talk 11 0.02%  Template 1243 2.76%  Template talk 30 0.07%
Help 21 0.05%  Help talk 3 0.01%  Category 597 1.33%  Category talk 1 0%source:
http://toolserver.org/~vvv/yaec.php?user=Beria&wiki=ptwiki_p

We have more 2 OA, and both have similar numbers of edits. So I can
understand what Bala says when he complain the program is being conduct by
people who doesn't edit WP (In pt,wiki, Ran, you wouldn't even have right
to vote)
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*