[Wikimediaindia-l] Let's *Talk*

Abhilash abhilashunni at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 10:28:56 UTC 2011

+1

 From one another of those silent spectator or quiet one.. :)

A pilot program is undertaken to always test the situation and gauge how
it would deliver in a real life situation. That is exactly why it is
known as a pilot or a UAT or a test.

With due respect to others in the thread, whoever has been expressing
their opinions and thoughts, lets be honest about the fact that the Pune
Pilot has been a success, a resounding success. The pilot was intended
to be a learning experience and you should be taking back that learning
to fine tune the future initiatives. It needs to be gauged on the
learning that has been gained and nothing else, absolutely nothing else
should be the benchmark.

Let us only look at what has been gained and not at what has been lost.
May be that is the Indian mentality, but that is a mentality which is
encouraging for all those CA's to contribute further and evolve
themselves as better Wikipedians.

Abhi