[Wikimediaindia-l] Indian Language wikipedia Statistics – 2011 September

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 10:41:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

If you can put this on some wiki page on wikipedia english or else on
wikimedia India,  that will give some official status and
authenticity.

Please consider the same alongwith keeping the article on your own blog.

Regards

-Sudhanwa

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 2:41 PM, Shiju Alex <shiju at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Dear Wikimedians,
> I have compiled the statistical report of Indian language wikipedias for the
> month of 2011 September. It is available
> here: http://shijualex.wordpress.com/2011/11/10/indian-language-wikipedia-statistics-2011-september/
>
> Shiju

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.