[Wikimediaindia-l] Get access to my pictures and more

surya jois noreply+W29060507 at netlogmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:35:17 UTC 2011

Hey,

I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blogs and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. You first need to register on Netlog! When you log in, you can create your own profile.

Take a look:
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT0xNjUwMTQ4MDMzJmw9MSZnbT0xMiZ1PSUyRmdvJTJGcmVnaXN0ZXIlMkZpZCUzRC1kMmxyYVcxbFpHbGhhVzVrYVdFdGJFQnNhWE4wY3k1M2FXdHBiV1ZrYVdFdWIzSm4lMjZ1aWQlM0Q2MjEzMTYzNA__

Cheers,
surya

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore?
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT0xNjUwMTQ4MDMzJmw9MiZnbT0xMiZ1PSUyRmdvJTJGbm9tYWlscyUyRmludml0ZSUyRmVtYWlsJTNELWQybHJhVzFsWkdsaGFXNWthV0V0YkVCc2FYTjBjeTUzYVd0cGJXVmthV0V1YjNKbiUyNmNvZGUlM0QwOTI4NjI1MQ__