[Wikimediaindia-l] [Press]: The Hindu : "India is No.6 in donating to Wikipedia"

Arun Ramarathnam arunram25 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 03:06:16 UTC 2011

Ravi,

I concur. That has been my view as well.

Enabling payments through net banking will really see a lot more contributions. If the contribution level is where it is with just credit cards, things will only get better next year.

We should explore ways of enabling net banking transfers for next years fund raiser.

Regards
Arun