[Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia India Chapter Report, 03 January 2011 - 16 March 2011

Anirudh Bhati anirudhsbh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 07:04:53 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 8:16 AM, Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik.lak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks a lot Anirudh / others behind it for a detailed report. IMHO Posting
> a page on wikimedia.in and mailing the link is better and talk pages can
> serve better for discussions instead of lists alone. Probably can be done
> from next time.

Thanks Srikanth.  I believe it's general practice for the Chapters to
make the chapter reports available on mailing lists and I personally
like the idea too.  I'm happy to restrict the posting to the Wikimedia
Chapter Wiki if there are others who feel the same.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 8:35 AM, CherianTinu Abraham
<tinucherian at gmail.com> wrote:

> I beg to differ, Srikanth. IMHO it was a good idea to send the detailed
> report to the India mailing list.
> Throughly enjoyed reading the complete report although it missed the meetups
> and workshops in Trichy and Kerala.

Like I told you earlier, the things which we have missed will be
included in the next report.  Thanks for your support once again!

anirudh

00 91 9328712208