[Wikimediaindia-l] India Programs Update: Draft India Plan (WIP)

hisham mundol hmundol at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 10 14:38:23 UTC 2011

Dear All

One of the first tasks that I've been working on as part of India
Programs is to prepare a preliminary plan for India.  The first
(incomplete, and still work-in-progress) draft is up on meta
athttp://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_-_India_programs

As you'll notice, I've provided some context, outlined objectives and
purpose and wrote out the top 3 initiatives.  I've also left
placeholders for some additional sections that I'm working on. I'm
hoping to have more stuff on it in another day or two.

I'm sharing this because it will be wonderful to get your opinions and
ideas, and also to give you a sense of how the plan's being evolving..
Please feel free to comment on what's in the plan, but also elements
that you think should be in the plan but are not..

Kind Regards,

--
/hisham/
*India Programs - Wikimedia Foundation*