[Wikimediaindia-l] Choosing topics for Wikipedia for Schools (Offline Ed) - Indian version : #1 Cities

Ashwin Baindur ashwin.baindur at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:45:51 UTC 2011

Hello friends,

Article selection for Wikipedia for Schools (Offline Ed) - Indian
version has begun. I have started selecting articles. I chose
Geography as a relatively uncontroversial topic to begin with. The
first items added were the states & union territories -
uncontroversial, just added them all. The next I have selected are
Indian cities.

[[User:AshLin/Work_list]]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:AshLin/Work_list

Any that you feel should be removed/added? Your thoughts on this issue?

Warm regards,

 [[User:AshLin|AshLin]] ([[User talk:AshLin|talk]]) 18:38, 9 March 2011 (UTC)