[Wikimediaindia-l] Report of the SNDT Women's College, Pune wikipedia session (01 March 2011) (images removed)

hisham mundol hmundol at wikimedia.org
Sun Mar 6 06:29:55 UTC 2011

Hi Ashwin

Many thanks for this note.  It's extremely insightful.

I am particularly struck by your point on not having an easy-to-source
and effective-to-use wikipedia/wikimedia introduction.  I'd like to
volunteer to help put something together.

Can I request whoever has a deck ready to email me a copy of that and
I'll try to create a deck that can be shared.  ...because of file sizes,
if it's easier, could you email it to me on hmundol at wikimedia.org.

I'll also try and incorporate learnings from your mail below and from
community members on other aspects such as duration of sessions,
planning the editing during an outreach meet, etc.

Many thanks.

/hisham/
*India Programs - Wikimedia Foundation*

skype : hisham.wikimedia