[Wikimediaindia-l] National Museum, New Delhi

Noopur noopur.raval at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:53:23 UTC 2011

As I understand it, a photograph in itself is a work of art. Hence, it is a
separate object. While the copyright for the work of art lies with someone
(artist, institution), the right of the photograph lies with its artist
(photographer). If the object of art is under copyright, its photography
would also have been prohibited by the museum.

>>> http://social.prathambooks.org/

> --
> Vickram
> Fool On The Hill <http://communicall.wordpress.com>