[Wikimediaindia-l] Technical Help Needed

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:59:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

It looks good.
A couple of notes:
Is it deliberate that only India can be selected as a country?
If you click continue to confirm your details, there are two unnecessary
date input boxes present.
If you click to finish the transaction the site gives the following error:
"
Database Error Code: Table 'wiki_wiki.users' doesn't exist, 1146Additional
Details:
Array ( [callback] => Array ( [0] => CRM_Core_Error [1] =>
handle ) [code]
=> -18 [message] => DB Error: no such table [mode] =>
16[debug_info] => SELECT uid FROM users where name = 'Bdamokos'
[nativecode=1146 ** Table 'wiki_wiki.users' doesn't exist] [type] =>
DB_Error [user_info] => SELECT uid FROM users where name = 'Bdamokos'
[nativecode=1146 ** Table 'wiki_wiki.users' doesn't exist] [to_string] =>
[db_error: message="DB Error: no such table" code=-18
mode=callback callback=CRM_Core_Error::handle prefix=""
info="SELECT uid FROM users where name = 'Bdamokos' [nativecode=1146 **
Table 'wiki_wiki.users' doesn't exist]"] )

" ; indicating some problem with the database set up.

Anyhow, I got an e-mail that my Drupal registration went through, so
regardless of the error, the site seems to work to some degree.

I hope the above results help in any way, I know from experience that Civi
can be a pain...

Best regards,
Bence