[Wikimediaindia-l] Fwd: [cultural-partners] Hurtigruta - another strange video project from Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation

Pradeep Mohandas pradeep.mohandas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:18:44 UTC 2011

hi,

I think since what we want to do is videotape a railway route, the
driver's bogey is more suited to this. I would want to film during day
time only under good visibility conditions, where possible.

I think we could give the CC-BY-SA license to the Indian Railways.

I do not think there'll be too many people to worry about unlike
Google Street View.

Another interesting project could be trying to film rivers from source
to where it meets the sea.

It'll also be a way to map a few things.

Great points! Never thought this could be such an interesting
discussion. Flipcams are great too!

Pradeep