[Wikimediaindia-l] Request: Wikimedians with language skills needed to support for V&A event in London on 16 July

Fae faenwp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 09:51:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

Wikimedia UK has been invited to join the Victoria and Albert Museum's
Web Weekend for a day of public outreach activities where we would
also help improve some articles about India related artefacts and
create the same topics in Hindi and other language Wikipedias. It
would be very helpful to assess potential interest and guarantee a
couple of volunteers with suitable language skills that can help with
editing articles and facilitating the event.

We have an excellent room for the day that can take up to 20 people
comfortably and the V&A will be supplying lunch and beverages.

Please see the page below for details and registration:
* http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/VandA_Wikilounge

Cheers,
Fae
--