[Wikimediaindia-l] [Wikimedia-in-mum] [Wikimedia-IN-PUN] Wiki India Conference

Ashwin Baindur ashwin.baindur at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:06:10 UTC 2011

That is such a good idea. First of all we would need to see how many
featured articles exist in each language and if they would fit in a DVD.
OpenZIM would probably be the way to go. Do we have a list of sysops or
pointsmen for each language Wikipedia? I think chapter was assembling this
detail.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur