[Wikimediaindia-l] [Wikimedia-IN-PUN] [Wikimedia-in-mum] Community-Chapter Relations

Ashwin Baindur ashwin.baindur at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:08:26 UTC 2011

Dear Arjuna,

It is so good to get your whole-hearted support and clarifications :) . We
support the chapter in every way and are glad that the chapter is fully
supporting the community. The clarifications therein have put to rest the
concerns of the community. These, imho, have arisen from a lack of
communication and we request that such a situation should not rise again and
frank and fair communication be resorted to by all parties concerned.

We look forward to your mature guidance to the OC and active and useful
participation from Gautam & Arun in the committee. With the chapter's
support, I'm sure the event will be a great success. Further, with the full
support of the chapter, the community's accomplishments will be such that
national chapter India can raise their heads high in the annual chapter
meetup next year and in the years to come.

Let's go forth and organise :-) !

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur