[Wikimediaindia-l] [Wikimedia-IN-PUN] [Wikimedia-in-mum] Community-Chapter Relations

wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 05:15:21 UTC 2011

Open Response to Members and office bearers of the Executive Committee, Wikimedia Chapter (India),

Thank you for your letter of unconditional support for the Mumbai-Pune hosted WikiConference in November 2011. We highly appreciate and are humbled by this support from the chapter as well as vocal public support from all communities across India for for us hosting this event.

We now look forward to a new dawn by putting the past behind us and hosting a benchmark conference. We request communities across the country to continue supporting us the way they have and come forward with proposals for the event program/theme etc.

We welcome to Gautam K John and Arun Ramanathan onto our Event Organising Committee.

On behalf of the Mumbai and Pune Community,

Thanks and Regards,
User:AroundTheGlobe