[Wikimediaindia-l] Jimbo at WikiConference 2011

Moksh Juneja moksh.juneja at avignyata.com
Sat Jun 11 10:10:55 UTC 2011

Dear All, then this an indication to begin work in full swing. :-)

Hopefully, no more delays expected, specially now we need start to thinking,
planning, organizing backwards from this day on.

Looking froward to kickstart the good work!!

Moksh Juneja

Social Media Catalyst

Avignyata Inc. <avignyata.com>

Mobile: +91 93221 21170
My profiles: [image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/mokshjuneja> [image:
LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mokshjuneja> [image:
Flickr]<http://www.flickr.com/photos/mokshjuneja> [image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/mokshjuneja> [image:
foursquare]<http://foursquare.com/mokshjuneja> [image:
SlideShare] <http://www.slideshare.net/mokshjuneja> [image:
YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/mokshjuneja>
Contact me: [image: Google Talk] mokshjuneja [image: Skype] mokshjuneja [image:
BlackBerry] 21922c20
Signature powered by
<http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>
WiseStamp<http://www.wisestamp.com/email-install?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>