[Wikimediaindia-l] Wiki India Conference

Outofindia outofindia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 07:59:19 UTC 2011

Count me in to support the Conference in Mumbai and hold the yet to be
developed bidding processes for next year...there's no time to
lose...Espcecially since we have dates from Jimmy Wales.

Also FUND RAISING for the event should not be restricted to a
particular group/city but all incoming funds should be directed to one
person who heads the finance committee who has a Conference
Account....that is transparent.

Fund raising, promoting the event and passing the word around should
be everyone's effort.

Warm regards

Harriet from Mangalore!

--