[Wikimediaindia-l] Jimbo at WikiConference 2011

wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 05:31:27 UTC 2011

Hi All,

As Pradeep announced late last night, Jimmy Wales (aka Jimbo, Founder, Wikipedia and Member of Global Board of Trustees) was approached by the Mumbai/Pune Community along with other supporters from various parts of the country requesting him to attend the First National WikiConference in India later this year.

Late last night we received a response from Jimbo expressing availability on 18-19-20 November 2011. There is consensus among the Mumbai/Pune Community that we reschedule the conference dates in order to facilitate Jimbo's presence. I am sure the entire Indian Community (and the Chapter) will be extremely pleased to host Jimbo for this event. This is a big push for us now to go ahead with this benchmark event and do conduct it in the best possible way.

Kind Regards,
User:AroundTheGlobe