[Wikimediaindia-l] WikiPatrika is now released - Volume 2 , Issue 1 - 2011 June

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Thu Jun 9 17:18:21 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 10:48 PM, CherianTinu Abraham
<tinucherian at gmail.com>wrote:

> We are still building our infrastructure for Wikipatrika similar to
> En.Wikipedia Signpost , which will help seamless production of Wikipatrika,
> month after month.
> For that we need more volunteers, so if are interested in helping any way,
> feel free write to us at
> wikimedia-in-newsletter-editors at lists.wikimedia.org

Awesome work. If you haven't tipped the Signpost that you've done this, you
should. The Signpost editors would love it, and I'm sure would be happy to
help if they haven't already. :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/Newsroom/Suggestions

--
Steven Walling