[Wikimediaindia-l] WikiConference - Other Cities [Was: Community-Chapter Relations]

Thu Jun 9 09:07:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Gautam John <gautam at prathambooks.org> wrote:

> The EC would like to know whether we can expect any bids or
> expressions of interest from other communities/cities in India for
> this event this year?
>
> It would be great if you could let us know at the earliest, please,
> and definitely by 14th of June?

This may just be a bit off-topic but I wanted to share this bit. The
Fedora Project, when considering venues for the FUDCon, uses
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_bid_process> A similar
process/flow could probably be handy to have, unless there already
exists something similar within WMF.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>