[Wikimediaindia-l] Delhi Chapter

Arun Ramarathnam arunram25 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 20:23:45 UTC 2011

Vibhi,

It is great to hear  about traction from New Delhi. Please use the momentum to get some regular Wikipedia meet ups going in New Delhi like Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and Kerala. Meetups in each city are a great way to serve the needs of the local wikipedians and community.

Membership to the India chapter is open. We urge you to please consider joining the chapter and lead the initiatives locally in Delhi along with other  wikipedians like Mayur and Ashish.

Look forward to seeing more meet ups in New Delhi with all your efforts. Please reach out on this list if you were to need any assistance.

Regards
Arun