[Wikimediaindia-l] India Programs IRC : Thursday June 2nd 2011 @ 9pm IST (GMT + 5:30) : #wikimedia-office

Theo10011 de10011 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:05:57 UTC 2011

Just a reminder, this meeting is scheduled in #wikimedia-office in
approximately half an hour. Instructions for joining can be found on:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours.

This IRC hour will be logged as usual and uploaded at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_-_India_programs/meetings
.

Regards

Salmaan