[Wikimediaindia-l] Media Contacts: Pune

Hisham Mundol hmundol at wikimedia.org
Wed Jun 1 16:46:33 UTC 2011

Hi All

Do any of you have contacts with local media in Pune?  Would love to get name of correspondents, name of publication / radio or TV channel as well as  email IDs or phone numbers.  Could you share these with me and Moka offline?

We are looking at providing a diverse mix of media with the opportunity to cover the Wikipedia India Education Program - and the Campus Ambassadors who are associated with this.

I'm particularly keen on getting local publications (especially Marathi) and local radio channels.

Many thanks

Hisham Mundol

Wikimedia India Programs
skype	: hisham.wikimedia